… on horseback through the Fyn Alps
This riderejse through the beautiful Archipelago landscape is an attractive trip, also for riders who come from far away and would like to have a longer and continuous riding experience. It is a round trip, which is executed with the stay and accommodation for horses and riders in different places along the way. The trip extends over 3.5 days with riding and includes 3 nights.
The ride and the landscape
The trip spans approximately 90 kilometers around through the beautiful glacial landscape which is also called the Fyn Alps. Here you will ride through a great beautiful and varied landscape,
- with dense forests,
- over open fields, and
- up on hills with beautiful views over the South Fyn archipelago,
- along the beach and into the water.
The horses are good tøltere in excellent condition for the long route. They are quiet and sociable, and there are horses to suit riders of different riding experience and wants to challenges and pace.
The program for the four days is as follows:
- day: arrival in the afternoon M and a few hours of horseback riding on the beach at the faldsled.
- day: full day ride from faldsled through Svanninge Bakker to Thistle nook farm.
- day: full day horseback riding on through the Fyn Alps to Beech Mountain Grove Beach.
- day: full day ride from Beech Mountain Grove over Holstenshuus and through Sollerup back to M
The trip will go past the Manor farms M farm, Holstenshuus and Stensgaard. The following beautiful and interesting places there will be halted, shown the sights and told about the history and background. We visit among other things. Holstenshuus ' Park, Katterød Ceramics, Pipstorn forest, Tower in Svanninge Bakker and Steensgaard farm shop.
Accommodation will be in pleasant rural setting in locations with bed & breakfast.
- day: the Youth Hostel in faldsled
- day: Thistle nook farm
- day: Askeris at Beech Mountain Grove
The tours can be conducted with groups of 6-8 people.
Pictures from Riderejse Sydfyn 11.-14. August 2015
- Beach trip
- Book a trip
- Gourmet weekend
- Horseback riding
- Horseback riding in Acid land
- Horseback riding lessons
- Horses collection autumn 2016
- Museum trip
- Newsletter February 2016
- Pentecost Riderejse
- Pictures from Iceland
- Preparation weekend
- Ridelejre 2016
- Ridelejrene in summer 2015
- Riderejse Sydfyn
- Riding camp
- Sales horses
- Send a query
- Short trips
- Strand Tour
- The horses
- Tour Guide App
- Tour riding on South Funen
- Trips we remember
- Viking tour
- Weekend tour